MicroDAQ toolbox >> MicroDAQ toolbox > Blocks > MicroDAQ blocks HOWTO
MicroDAQ blocks HOWTO
Explains usage of MicroDAQ blocks for code generation ans host simulation mode
MicroDAQ toolbox for Scilab provides set of Xcos blocks which can be used for creating Xcos diagrams. After MicroDAQ toolbox for
Scilab installation new block 'MicroDAQ' category appears in Xcos palete browser (View->Palette browser).
The 'MicroDAQ' category contains palettes which contains blocks provided by toolbox. MicroDAQ palette (MicroDAQ->MicroDAQ)
contains MicroDAQ related blocks. These blocks give user access to MicroDAQ hardware peripherals, allows model
configuration and reads model parameters and live DSP data from executed model on MicroDAQ DSP processor.
Blocks are marked with blue and read label 'MicroDAQ' which indicates that block is from MicroDAQ palette.
The 'SIGNAL' block which is not marked with label is a special block which allows reading live DSP data from
running DSP executable.
MicroDAQ blocks functionality:
- ADC, DAC - access to MicroDAQ analog input/outputs
- DIO Config, DIO Set, DIO Get - access to MicroDAQ DIO (Digital Input/Outputs)
- Encoder - read MicroDAQ quadrature encoder
- Func key - read F1, F2 MicroDAQ function key
- LED - sets MicroDAQ D1, D2 LEDs
- MEM read, MEM write - access MicroDAQ memory, allow user to change DSP executable parameters on fly
- PWM - sets MicroDAQ PWM
- SETUP - configure model parameters (duration, build type, model execution mode, solver)
- SIGNAL - read data from model running on MicroDAQ DSP processor
- PARAM - sets data to model running on MicroDAQ DSP processor
- STOP - end model execution
- TCP recv, TCP send - access network data with TCP protocol (client mode)
- Time - return current model execution time
- To file - write data to file on MicroDAQ User Disk
- UDP recv, UDP send - access network data with UDP protocol